- Ensure that individuals know whether they will be required on a full-time or part-time basis
- Plan carefully when you will bring in the part-time members
- Tell everyone why they are involved, and what they are expected to contribute
- Communicate the schedule to everyone involved, not just the full-time members
- For specialists who may only be needed to answer specific points, have an informal arrangement to contact them as necessary
Planning for Success: Use people effectively
Your project will tie up key individuals during the analysis period. No one will be pleased if they spend long periods unable to contribute.